Latest Job for a Chief Marketing Officer at Next2you Nigeria on 2016
Next2you Nigeria – As a startup, we seek the service of someone with great vision of growth and someone with great understanding of how we can impact the lives of business owners and services seekers in and around the continent to fill the position below:
POSITION : Chief Marketing Officer
- Responsible for overseeing marketing initiatives within Next2you
- Works to develop areas such as sales management, product development, distribution channel management, marketing communications, including advertising and promotions, pricing, market research, and customer service.
- Facilitate growth, sales, and marketing strategies at an organization.
- Increase revenue generation.
- Reduce costs.
- Perform risk mitigation.
- Prepare overall marketing strategy.
- Develop programs with quantifiable objectives to measure results.
- Implement and manage marketing budget.
- Leverage data and analytics to drive insights.
- Modify or redirect business intelligence strategy.
- Oversee and direct the efforts of the marketing team.
- Develop segmentation, competitive analysis/market intelligence, prospecting, lead generation, product and market development, pricing, promotions, communications and budgets, sales force effectiveness, strategic planning, services units and revenue retention and growth.
- Oversee the development of new products.
- Create product roadmap.
- Develop and measure key metrics around the business including user acquisition, conversion rates, engagement rates, satisfaction and renewal rates.
- Education: A bachelor’s degree (2:1/2:2) is required or/and an advanced degree in Marketing or Business (MBA) is preferred in addition, you should have approximately 4 years of well-rounded marketing or business development experience in positions of increasing responsibility – with a focus on marketing expansion – as well as one to two years of experience in a leadership role.
- Superb analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a team
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate customer advocacy
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management
- Deep understanding of changing market dynamics
- Entrepreneurial spirit
What’s in for You
- Equity: 2% – 2.5%
- Salary: Subject to Negotiation
- Work in a unique startup company focused on making an impact in the lives of people
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org