Accounts Services Processors at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria on 2016
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
POSITION : Accounts Services Processor
- To process transactions in a customer-focused manner and contribute to process efficiency and improve customer service
- To maximize the benefits of HUB/Spoke process.
- To ensure accounts are opened accurately and all request treated within TAT
- Ensure adequate CDD and AML measures are deployed in line with the Group and Regulatory requirements
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Payroll Daily Account Opening:
- To carry out quick account opening for payroll accounts and scan same day to the HUB for full opening on the system and fulfillment of all customer request
- To ensure that signature are captured for new account within SLA
- Participate actively in weekly SLA meeting with the HUB
- Scan opened payroll accounts same day to the HUB for full opening on the system
- Request for cards and cheque books as stated by customer.
Provide periodically for MIS reports on Payroll accounts.:
- Daily volumes for Payroll Account Opening
- Accounts opened Monthly
- Maintain a daily database for TAT tracking of request of cheque books and cards
- Payroll accounts opened weekly for the Business
- Ensure to remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the Bank’s efforts of combating it by adhering to the key principles in relation to identifying your customer, reporting suspicious transaction, safe guarding records
- Ensure all control gaps existing in key responsibilities stated above are closed and all existing control measures are adhered to.
Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum of a second class Degree in a relevant field.
- A broad and in-depth knowledge of banking practices with relevant working experience in account opening unit
- A good working knowledge of risk management.
- Must be customer-oriented, as a primary responsibility is to ensure that the unit provides a high standard of customer service.
- Good inter-personal and management skills.
- Ability to manage the operation of computer systems – eBBS.
- Microsoft skills – Spreadsheets and word processing.
- Good organization skills.