Assembly Line at Riddle Technologies Limited on 2016
Riddle Technologies Limited – Approach to business is to strive to make technology an asset for your business, to be a partner of choice to your organization. To be a leading provider of technology in our area of business, by studying our client’s request, we advise, enhance and deliver the best of our services. Riddle places so such emphasis on the company’s values of Integrity, Efficiency and Fairness. Adherence to stringent ethical standards, make Riddle capable of optimally satisfying the needs of its clients.
POSITION : Assistant Manager, Assembly Line
- Supervise, assist and train operators performing machine tasks.
- Administer machine operations and production of parts to safely meet production requirements.
- Oversees team’s machine operators, assembly and inspection
- Trains workers in procedures for correcting machine malfunctions
- Ensures operators are trained for their assigned activity
- Reassigns workers as needed
- Performs and supervises work to meet production goals
- Ensures machines and tools run in a safe, efficient and quality manner
- Assists operators with any problems that may occur with the machines or tools
- Changes tools and edits machining program
- Verifies and keeps production logs and reports
- Performs and reviews shift quality reports and signs off for approval
- Documents motion including machine tool changes and verification logs as required
- Meets daily with Supervisor to discuss issues that may have occurred
- Completes documentation requirement
- Mechanical aptitude
- Problem solving
- Prospective applicants must have a Degree in relevant field of operation
- General business
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should write and forward their Applications with detailed Resume showing valid phone numbers/contacts address to:email@example.com