Engagement Officer at The Partnership for Advocacy in Child and Family Health on 2016
The Partnership for Advocacy in Child and Family Health (PACFaH) project is a social accountability project implemented through the strategy of partnership building of indigenous CSO’s, champions and activists to ensure the government at national and state levels in Nigeria fulfill commitments to child and family health.
POSITION : CSO Engagement Officer (Long term Consultancy)
- Under the direction of the Program Manager, the ideal candidate will work within 4 PACFaH NGOs to support and coordinate advocacy engagements of CSOs and FBOs at the state and national level.
- S/he will strengthen partnerships, facilitate the coordination of advocacy visits, meetings and engagements of civil society and faith based organization in the project’s focal states (Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna, Nassarawa, Niger, Lagos and Oyo).
- S/he will develop and operationalize strategic approaches to capacity building of CSOs as the PACFaH project enters the sustainability period.
- Successful candidates will be engaged on a consultancy basis for a 6 month renewable period. Experts with relevant experience in confirmed positions are encouraged to take up this opportunity on secondment, sabbatical or no-paid leave for the Initial 6 month period. Duty post – Abuja with 10%-15% travel.
- The ideal candidate will have a first degree in Social Sciences, Political Sciences, Sociology, or Management Studies.
- S/he must have a minimum of 2 years experience developing training programs, building partnerships; and/or conducting pre-award assessments for indigenous CSOs and FBOs working in public health.
- Postgraduate qualifications in the social sector will be a distinct advantage.
Salary is competitive and women are especially encouraged to apply.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and application letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org