Engineering Hottest Job Vacancy at Wartsila on 2016
Wartsila is a global leader in advanced technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation and total efficiency, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. In 2015, Wärtsilä’s net sales totalled EUR 5 billion with approximately 18,800 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 70 countries around the world. Wärtsilä is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki.
POSITION : Shift Operations Supervisor
- Services Contract Management has the execution responsibility for three contract types: Operation & Maintenance (O&M) agreements, Maintenance agreements and Technical Management agreements. Globally the business covers close to 600 installations both on land and sea and is one of the strategic growth areas within the Services Division.
- Preparing SOP for all equipment’s as per requirement.
- Preparing and updating report formats for shift operations.
- Preparing training materials and give presentations for local staff.
- Prepare a training schedule and follow up reporting.
- Prepare failure reports and communicate to operation manager.
- Supervise shift operations as per requirements.
- Communicate with customer regarding operation related issues.
- Communication in English skills.
- Presentations skills.
- Wartsila quality, safety and environment skills.
- Operation data analytical skills.
- Electrical knowledge of power plant.
- GAS engine knowledge.
- Operator station knowledge.
- Technical drawings and flow charts.
- Trouble shooting Mechanical/Electrical.
- B.Sc /HND in Electrical or Mechanical.
- Minimum 5 years of Experience in captive power plant with GAS/Diesel Engines.