Engineering Job Vacancy at Redline Logistics on 2017
Redline Logistics a leading logistics companies dedicated in carrying out international freight forwarding, national and international packing and removal (relocation), cargo consolidation and warehousing.
POSITION : Maintenance Engineer
- Scheduling routine maintenance of vehicles, diagnosis of faults and following up their repairs, scheduling parts procurement and ensures that they are delivered in a timely manner to avoid standby of vehicles,
- Monitoring intervention on vehicles to ensure they are done as schedule and carrying out preventive maintenance inspections.
- To carry out diagnostics by aura, visual and functional method.
- Develop and maintain substantial vehicle servicing plans and record
- Making sure a product can be made reliably and will perform consistently in specified operating environments
- Recommending modifications following prototype test results
- Considering the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints
Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes
- Creative problem solver
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Team Player
- Oral and written communications / Reporting Skills
- Attitude: Must be Friendly, honest, transparent and diligent in all dealings.
- Candidate must have a degree in Mechanical, Automobile or Electrical/Electronic Engineering with 3 years working experience.
- Ability to use with electronic diagnostic equipment is mandatory.