Engineering Latest Vacancy at e.Stream Networks Limited on 2016
e.Stream Networks Limited – a provider of broadband network infrastructure and connectivity solutions. We are dedicated in providing various services for commercial and public enterprise regardless of their size using Fiber, Satellite Technology and Radio Communication System.
POSITION : IP Engineer
- Work with Network Planning and operations manager in designing the core network to conform with the Service provider blueprint.
- Assist the IP Specialist in configuring and maintaining Core and Edge routers.
- Act as second-level support staff for all network related escalations.
- Responsible for configuring network devices for client service integration.
- Responsible for monitoring the backbone links on a day to day basis.
- Responsible for monitoring the utilization of system resources (CPU, RAM) of all core network devices and alerting the network planning and operations manager for any observed anomalies.
- Provide inputs to design solutions for clients and for the Core Network
- Carry out periodic Network health checks and preventive maintenance on the core network.
- Carry out periodic updates and upgrades of OS of devices in the core network.
- All other duties may be assigned to you by your Line Manager
- Responsible for Configuring network equipment required for integration of all service types
- Responsible for configuring routers and switches on the core network and also for client integration
- Liaise with service deployment team to integrate deployed services into the core network
- HND/BSC, in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years cognate experience in Networking.
- CCNA, R&S/SP,
How To Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should email their CV’s to: email@example.com