Entry Level & Advanced Vacancies at Kuramo Industries on 2016
Kuramo Industries is a privately owned Nigerian company engaged in projects, manufacturing and engineering. Headquartered in Isolo, our Projects Division, KHP – KURAMO Homes & Projects now specialises in the end-to-end integrated delivery of turn-key homes and projects.
We invite applications from recent graduates, advanced graduates, and experienced practitioners, to fill the positions below:
- Technician (Physics) – Ref No: PHYS
- Technician (Mathematics) – Ref No: MATH
- Technician (Chemistry) – Ref No: SCNC
- Technician (Geology) – Ref No: SCNC
- Technician (Biology) – Ref No: SCNC
- Technician (Engineering & Manufacturing) – Ref No: ENGN
- Technician (Computing, Software, Applications and Information Technology) – Ref No: COMP
- Technician (Automobile Technology) – Ref No: AUTO
- Technician (Auto Workshops) – Ref No: AUTO
- Technician (Building) – Ref No: BLDG
- Technician (Construction ) – Ref No: BLDG
- Technician (Surveying) – Ref No: BLDG
- Successful applicants will undergo a rigorous and extensive vetting process which includes written and practical tests.
- They will then join our multi-disciplinary teams working on exciting technical projects.
- These include advanced manufacturing and engineering CNC / industrial automation / robotics industrial electronics smart grids / power engineering and modern construction.
- We are also developing in-house business process software and applications for our engineering and manufacturing operations.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send the following Applications below:
- An interesting write-up about yourself, your interests, your experiences and your chosen discipline
- Evidence/write-up/documentation/wed links to, of, about any or relevant projects you have been involved with
- A handwritten application with CV attached.
All applications should be sent to:
Kuramo Industries Recruit 2016 / Technical / [Discipline code] / [Name]
P.O. Box 1506
P.O. Box 72571
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.