Entry Level Call Centre Agent at a Telecommunications Company on 2016 – 3 slots
A Telecommunications company requires the services of intelligent, friendly, vibrant, charming and presentable young female and male graduates to work in it’s Call Centers in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt in the capacity below:
POSITION : Call Centre Agent
- Attending to customers over the phone.
- Providing information and resolving customers’ issues.
- Escalating customers’ queries to appropriate units for prompt resolution. Capturing customers’ details on the system.
- Providing products information and advice to customers.
- Good University Degree.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps Programme.
- Not more than 28 years of age Excellent spoken English.
- Fluent spoken Hausa for Abuja.
- Good communication skill.
- Excellent interpersonal relations and attitude.
- Friendly disposition, charming character and amiable personality.
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume (preferably with a scanned passport photograph) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preferred location of work should also be indicated with “Lagos CC” or “Abuja CC” or “PH CC” as subject of email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.