Events Center Manager at Workforce Management Centre (WFMC) on 2016
Workforce Management Centre (WFMC) – Our client, a reputable Hospitality Company, is recruiting to fill the position of:
POSITION : Events Center Manager
- Directs and coordinates event staffing, event coordination and facilitates services event facilities by performing the following duties personally or through temporary staff.
Essential duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes a vibrant, unparalleled event experience for the customer.
- Manages, receives and coordinates all bookings and rentals for the Event Center and monitors results thereof.
- Trains and maintains appropriate list of available staff to meet event requirements.
- Directs the advanced planning of event staffing requirements as determined by the existing policies and lessee requirements.
- Assists the finance team with receipts, expenses, funding, budget, records and similar aspects for the facility.
- Increase & grow the utilization of events center.
- Investigates complaints regarding the events center and handles such problems in a professional and satisfactory manner.
- Distributes post event surveys and follows up on issues.
- Target visitors utilizing local services (cost effective ways)
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Marketing, Business Administration or other Social Sciences
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in managing an events center.
- Knowledge of marketing and branding concepts.
- Strong knowledge of the industry and / or market activities within the Event Management industry
- Be highly creative, IT-savvy & well experienced in the use of the Internet and Social Media/Blogging as effective marketing & advertising tools.
- Have entrepreneur mindset with sound business acumen.
- Show verifiable track records of performance and target delivery in previous jobs
- Excellent Customer Service skills
How To Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate the position for which you are applying for in the subject line.