Facilitator Power at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited on 2016
Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited – Due to the liberalization and expansion of the Power sector and the need to build technical capacity in a rapidly expanding industry, AETI has extended its professional services, Education, Technical training, Consulting, Power projects, Outsourcing and Recruitment to the power sector. It has accordingly, incorporated AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited to undertake these projects.
POSITION : Technical Facilitator Power
Summary of Job Function
- Job involves impacting technical knowledge to skilled and unskilled workers from power sector, which include; Generation, Transmission and Distribution via the use of modern training aids, simulation.
- Development of new training programmes
- Facilitate technical training programmes
- Support in development of technical proposals
- Participate in technical and engineering projects
- Carry out engineering consulting services for clients
- Facilitate other programs as may be assigned
- Interfacing between the company and participants.
- Identify lapses and the resources required to deliver the programmes.
- Provide support in marketing power programmes to target audience.
- Ensure the program is in line with company standards.
- Serves as a liaison between the company and registered students
- Advice on technical training equipment for efficient delivering of program
- Development of new courses
- Prepare Manuals and deliver lectures for the professional courses
- B.Sc/HND in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- Not less than 10 years experience in power distribution or power generation sector
- Over 5 years facilitation/classroom experience
- Ability to facilitate or pass across previous experience
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to:email@example.com using the position as the subject title.