Fresh Graduate Vacancy at Nestle Nigeria Plc on 2016 – 4 slots
Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
POSITION : Nutrition Advisor
- Nestlé Wyeth Nutrition is a globally managed business under the Nestlé umbrella currently looking for Nutrition Advisors for – Lagos, Abuja, Bauchi and Rivers State (1year Contract)
- The potential candidates will be expected to assist in communication of our infant formula in assigned territories of health care practitioners and PHC’s that will need affordable Infant nutrition solutions. You have no sales responsibility.
- The candidates will report directly to the Field Operation Manager (FOM) in charge of the candidate’s assigned territory, who will supervise their operations using the prevailing documentation and reporting tools.
- Fresh graduates with a BSc /HND qualification (Minimum of Second Class Upper /Lower Credit respectively) in Human Nutrition, Food Science & Technology and other Biological science fields (i.e. Microbiology, Botany, Biochemistry etc.)
- You must have completed National Youth Service Corps
- Good Communication & Presentation Skills
- Good Planning and Organization Skills
- Candidate applying for the position of Nutrition Advisor must be willing to work in any State in the advertised region.