The Global Health Supply Chain Procurement and Supply Management Project on 2016
The Global Health Supply Chain Procurement and Supply Management Project is a USAID program implemented by SAII Associates Ltd. /.Gte. (SAIl), an associated company of Chemonics International Inc. in Nigeria. The purpose of the Project is to ensure uninterrupted supplies of health commodities in support of U.S. government-funded public health initiatives throughout the world.
POSITION : Finance Assistant
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant area.
- Three to nine years of experience corresponding with the seniority of the position.
- Demonstrated experience in human resources, office operations management, financial systems, anWor risk mitigation and NGO security a must.
- Experience with USAID or other international donors/implementers highly desirable.
- Demonstrated experience prioritizing multiple work assignments in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and writing and oral communications skills with proven ability to maintain professional and cordial communications with fellow staff members, visitors, partner institutions including donors and the general public reflecting a positive on the image of the program.
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity.
- Fluency in English required.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s/Resumes and contact information for at least three professional references to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject line for which position you are applying.
Note: Only Finalists will be contacted.