Graduate Vacancy at Calabar Microfinance Bank on 2016
Calabar Microfinance Bank is an integrated financial service institution with a hard earned reputation for excellent financial business practices and a goal of fostering wealth creation by supporting and promoting business and entrepreneurial development among the economically/entrepreneurially “Active poor” and under-banked population. With its Corporate Headquarters at No. 72 Egerton Street, Calabar.
Calabar Microfinance Bank is engaged in the business of satisfying her customers by providing Consumer/Retail banking services to Corporate, Commercial and individual customers. Its products and services include; Savings, – accounts, Term Deposits, Microfinance Services, Trade financing, Funds Management, LPO Financing etc.
POSITION : Loan Officer
Roles & Responsibilities
- Winning of new accounts
- Processing loan applications
- Loan disbursement and monitoring
- Deposit mobilization
- Collection of loan repayments
- Rendition of daily returns
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- OND/HND/BSC in Banking, Accounting
- Deposit Marketing or other related fields
- Minimum of 1 year cognate experience in a Microfinance Bank is an added advantaged
- High Computer literacy
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Good written and oral communication
- Strong customer relationship management skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send cover letter, CV’s, quoting job position to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Head, Human Resource,
Calabar Microfinance Bank Limited,
72 Egerton Street,
Cross River State.
- You should be based in Calabar or know the city very well.
- Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted for interview.