Hot Job Vacancy for Rector on 2016
· Oversee the overall training administrative and financial functions of the institute
· Responsible for the overall operations of the institute/training centre.
· Hire, evaluate, and supervise technical instructor/facilitators and cordinators.
· Focus on training administration, classroom management, and Training quality.
· Approve curriculum and studies
· Ensure compliance with training policies, procedures, and standards.
· Communicate and coordinate closely with all staff to support participants/training success
· Design and facilitate professional development programs for all staff, focusing on facilitators
· Interface with and develop relationships with partners, including states, communities or even the Federal government
· Keep records of participants from institute inception till date
· Organizes new participants orientation sessions and activities.
· Development of training program calendar for advertisement purposes.
· Enforces institute policy and procedure for participants and staff.
· Manage and review participants application and admission procedures.
· Manage staff, programme coordinators and facilitator, for effective and productive training delivery
· Source and manage qualified facilitators for training programmes
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Possess excellent organizational skills.
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Familiarity with training institution standards
- B.SC/HND (preferably MSC) in Engineering related courses (Power, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering)
- MBA will be an added advantage
- Not less than 15 years experience in power/electrical engineering industry
- Extensive research and teaching/facilitation experience
- 3-5 years previous work experience in student affairs/student administration or education is required.
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CVs to email@example.com, use the position as the subject title