Hot Vacancies at Teclab Management Services Limited on 2016 – 2 positions
Teclab Management Services Limited – Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
POSITION : Clinical Practice Manager
- This role is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Health Organization.
- Oversees, coordinates, and administers a range of operational Medical activities.
The successful candidate’s specific functions include:
- Compile the agenda for partnership meetings i.e., management/financial/clinical etc.
- Maintains accurate schedules, records, discrepancy reports, and follow-through Medical rules and regulations.
- Participates in the establishment, organization, and implementation of short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures; monitors and evaluates program effectiveness and effects changes required for improvement.
- Personally support the Partners in matters relating to management.
- Act as management adviser to the Partners.
- Arrange administration required of Training Practice i.e., prepare programme for medical students and registrars
- Ensure proper conditions of employment, to include current employment legislation and recognized good practice
- Be responsible for an effective appraisal/personal development system and any resulting training or disciplinary procedures
- Communicate agreed Practice Policy to staff and introduce systems to support such policies
- Ensure compliance with all statutory and legal regulations
- Effect and maintain Practice insurance policies; public and third party liability, employers’ liability, premises and equipment.
- Deal personally with any confidential matter about the Practice or the Partners and reports to any official or professional body.
- Perform any duty specifically designated by the Partners as being properly the responsibility of the Practice Manager.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Medicine or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years in a leadership role in Medical Staff organization and management experience.
- Must be good Managers.
- Must communicate clearly with patients, office employees, insurance company representatives and medical staff.
- Capable of managing employees with different personalities and background effectively.
- Attentive to vital details as regard to healthcare careers
- Must possess multitasking skills
- Must be able to resolve conflict
- Must have understanding of the in and out of medical administration
- Identify and proactively tackle healthcare Issues.
POSITION : Head of Finance and Treasury
- To ensure effective strategic and operational financial planning, monitoring and reporting to enhance the decision making process of the Senior Management Team (SMT) and the Trustees.
- To ensure the Trust and its subsidiaries comply with all statutory and external requirements and regulations.
- Be a key player in creating the culture that is required and maintaining the company’s healthy financial and administrative well being.
- Ensure accurate, complete & timely financial and management reporting, including monthly management accounts, balance sheet control
- Undertake ad hoc financial analysis from time to time, to assist SMT in evaluating profitability of income streams, and potential for cost efficiencies
- Statutory Accounts & audit liaison
- Manage all aspects of In-house investment portfolios.
- Direct, monitor and trade investment portfolios including Working capital, High-Yield, Escrow, and other portfolios.
- Manage long-term and short-term investment strategies.
- Determine the Company’s goals and risk tolerance.
- Determine the Company’s tax position and the applicability of taxable/non-taxable instruments.
- Assess performance benchmarks and recommend changes when warranted.
- Review and recommend changes to the investment policies based on the market conditions.
- Prepare or monitor company’s various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modeling.
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes.
- Manage relationships with financial service providers.
- Qualified ACCA, CIMA or ACA Accountant, 4-8years post qualification experience
- Proficiency in financial accounting & reporting, including external statutory reporting and audit
- Management accounting experience including budgeting, forecasting, monthly reporting
- Proven ability for implementing and monitoring financial controls
- Staff management experience
- Knowledge of legal and personnel issues
The successful candidate should:
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have strong influencing and leadership skills
- Have excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- Be resilient and able to work well under pressure, prioritise a heavy workload and work both reactively and pro-actively
- Have proven planning skills
- Have a strategic outlook with the ability to drive change where necessary
- Have experience of motivating & developing teams – including performance management & appraisals
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Candidates applications should have very specific subject: e.g. Clinical Practice Manager-Lagos