Hottest Job Vacancy at JAGAL Group on 2016
JAGAL Group, is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing industries. The company has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country’s economy.
POSITION : Electrician (Shipyard)
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
- Performs, major & minor repairs, inspection, check list of Generators & Welding machines &Tower lights e.g. Electrical motors Transformers, Electrical panels
- Performs preventive and routine maintenance as per maintenance plan
- Repairs, installs, replaces, and tests electrical circuits, Generator & Tower light and welding machine and appliances using appropriate tools and testing instruments.
- Understands and follows all safety rules and proper procedures associated with the responsibilities of the job.
- Reports completion of tasks assigned and indicates need for additional maintenance to appropriate personnel.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the Foreman and supervisor.
- Trains subordinates & provide technical guidance as requested.
- Any other duties as from time to time deemed necessary, which are not necessarily part of your usual job description.
Specific Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to use appropriate tools and diagnostic equipment to repair, install, replace, and test electrical circuits, equipment and appliances.
- Ability to read drawings, schematics, Electrical drawings, reference manuals.
- At least Three years of field experience with the technical school certificate
- Diploma is preferred.
- Flexibility to work other schedules including shift work.
- Must be certified in all required engine performance, engine repair, and engine elect / electronics CAT foundational assessments.
- Flexibility to work various schedules including shift work.