Hottest Jobs at Banner Energy Limited on 2016 – 2 positions
Banner Energy Limited is an E&P business development company, whose service scope also covers gas infrastructure development, equipment design, procurement & installation and gas products marketing.
POSITION : Mechanical Engineer
- Visit sites for all site administrative, safety and quality.
- Ability to prepare detail piping drawings for construction using AUTOCAD.
- Development of site sketches, preparation of site visit report.
- Preparation of isometric drawing.
- Work closely with Gas plant owners and managing projects that are critical.
- Conducts after sale services.
- Ability to interpret and convert drawings.
- Ensure all work is in accordance with the schedule and in compliance with project objectives, specification, procedural plans, requirement and directives.
- Maintain Gas plant. Conducts routine quality inspections of terminal equipment.
- To ensure installation and maintenance of plants/equipments on sites.
- Test tools, engines, machines and other mechanical devices. Supervise and train other work group.
- Supervise daily operations under the direction of the terminal manager.
- Ensure the executive of preventive and corrective maintenance, repairs and modifications.
- Provide technical support to operations staff to assist in the daily terminal operations.
- Initiate emerging response actions and assume responsibilities.
- Conducts routine checks.
- B.Tech/B.Eng in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a recognised University
- Must have at least 4 years experience in Engineering and AutoCad.
- Must be detailed, smart and intelligent.
- Prefarably a male between 27-35
POSITION : Personal Assistant
- A graduate of English Language or any other similar course.
- 2- 4 years experience in a similar role/position.
- Have a strong technical background.
- Good command of English (Oral and written).
- Good interpersonal relationship, very detailed, smart and intelligent.
- A maleor Female between 27-35 years.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org together with a convincing cover letter.