Hottest Jobs Recruitment at Lead City University on 2016- 11 positions
Lead City University one of the fastest growing private universities in Nigeria. Increasing student population has necessitated the need for additional staff.
POSITION : Quality Control Officer (Inspectorate Units)
- Candidate must be a highly experienced Educational Administrators.
POSITION : Secretary/Customer Relations Officer
- Graduates with qualifications in Secretarial Administration.
POSITION : Senior Account Officer
- Candidate should possess relevant qualification
POSITION : Hospital Administrator
- Bachelor’s Degree with not less than ten (10) years relevant experience.
POSITION : Pharmacy Technician
- Candidates should possess not less than 5 years experience.
POSITION : Pharmacist
- B.Pharm with not less than 5 years experience.
POSITION : Nursing Officer
- Registered Nurse with not less than 5 years relevant experience.
- Possession of other professional qualification is an added advantage.
POSITION : Medical Officer
- A degree in MBBS with not less than 5 years relevant experience.
POSITION : Medical Director
- A degree in MBBS with 15 years relevant experience. An additional professional qualification is an advantage.
POSITION : Teaching Staff (Basic Studies Unit)
- Candidates must have not less than Master’s Degree in the Basic Sciences, Arts and Social Sciences.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward ten hard copies of applications and Curriculum Vitae to the “Registrar” via the address below:
Lagos-Ibadan Express Way,
Toll Gate Area,
And Soft copy of application and Curriculum Vitae should be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org
download our CV format here