HR Officer at Action Against Hunger ACF-International on 2016
Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
POSITION : Human Resource Officer
- Reporting to the Head of Base, the HR Officer will support the HR Department in ensuring that National staff are recruited, developed and managed in a strategic, proactive manner to ensure the mission’s human resource requirements for programs and support positions;
- National staff benefits, data and information administration are carried out effectively, in close coordination with supervisors/managers and administrators at all bases, to ensure smooth delivery of internal services to employees; the management team is supported with all administrative tasks related to both national and international staff.
- Oversee the base’s recruitment process
- Ensure proper contract administration for all staff
- Oversee the processing of employee’s salary and benefits
- Support in the mission’s capacity building and career development
- Supervise and manage staff under your responsibility
- Provide overall support to the HR Department
- Bachelor’s degree in fields related to HR, Administration and Management; masters’ degree a plus
Essential Skills and Experience
- 3+ years’ experience working in HR and/or administrative support positions
- Understanding of national labor law and employment norms and practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Approachable, diplomatic, able to work effectively in diverse, cross-cultural teams in a complex, multi-site work environment
- Computer literacy including all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook)
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organized, rigorous, self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, ability to work independently
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Capacity for analysis, synthesis and reporting of large amounts of information
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working for INGOs an asset, particularly health related INGOs
- Fluency in one or more National/regional languages an asset
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit their application by email to: email@example.com To be considered, applications must include a CV and letter of interest, and indicate the full position title and location in the email subject line, or on the application envelope.
- Any application received without these specifications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.