Job Vacancies at Human Resources Specialist Limited on 2016 -2 slots
Human Resources Specialist Limited – Our client, a Management Consulting firm in Nigeria, is actively seeking applications from qualified professionals to fill the position below in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria and report to the managing partner based in Lagos:
POSITION : Marketing Executive
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Create detailed effective marketing plan by major industry/business segments.
- Identify potential clients and create an effective pipeline of potential contacts.
- Meet monthly sales targets and produce weekly sales achievement reports.
- Deliver presentations of products at client sites and at conferences and exhibitions.
- Respond to sales inquiries promptly, accurately, and comprehensively.
- Maintain contact management database with accurate, up-to-date contact and activity details.
- Provide feedback from potential clients to enhance products and service delivery.
- Maintain accurate and organized documentation on all clients and prospects.
- Assist with developing and implementing strategic business development initiatives.
- Develop and maintain strong, professional and credible working relationships with clients to create a partnership that yields success and results.
- Use effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form.
- Keep abreast of trends and innovative sales techniques in an effort to maintain a competitive edge.
- Ensure that long and short term goals are achieved.
- Partner with internal consultants to deliver effective services.
- Other related projects as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, Master’s degree preferred.
- Five years of directly related experience with 2 years of Marketing or Human Resources, preferred.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Proven ability to write and present effective proposals and reports, and maintain accurate records.
- Excellent judgment in problem solving and decision-making on a consistent basis.
- Strong ability to initiate, foster, interact, and maintain relationships with business contacts.
- Strong ability to interact with a high degree of courtesy, discretion, tact, respect, and professionalism.
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality regarding all aspects of work at all times.
- Ability to consistently conduct self honestly, with integrity and sincerity at all times.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover letter with their CV/Resume to: email@example.com referencing vacancy HRS2016 in the subject line.
Note: Only qualified shortlisted candidates will be contacted.