Job Vacancy as Co-Managing Director (Technology & Operations) at Reengine Ventures
Reengine Ventures connect the dots to accelerate growth of all our stakeholders in order to offer a unique solution. We leverage the strength of our partners from technology and business model to market access and branding.
POSITION : Co-Managing Director – Technology & Operations
- Work on emerging markets to deploy disruptive new technologies.
- Integrate several App technologies, localise them and distribute them in your market.
- Champion best in class App technology standards and development processes.
- Develop tools that can help us easily manage several app technologies.
- Develop functional plans to manage our technology partners including the establishment of tools and processes to ensure good communication with their tech teams and smooth development of localised functions.
- Setup processes that ensure the availability of all our technologies according to market standards.
- Serve as a true intermediary between each partner’s tech team and our distributions partners in your market.
- Partner with the Business Development team to sell our ability to develop and deploy state of the art technologies that respond to the needs of the market.
- Build a team that is exceptionally customer-oriented, delivers business value and is able to work in our multicultural and diverse environment.
- Champion the development of IT talent, ensuring that effective IT leadership is in place and succession bench strength is defined. Working with human resources, develop and execute plans to attract and retain top IT talent.
- Take control of all development phases while building your team
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science, engineering or related field is preferred. Master’s degree in either of these fields or Master of Business Administration with technology as a core component preferred.
- 5-7 years of progressive IT leadership and Operations experience required
- Ability to understand customer requirements and translate them in simple and fully featured products/functions
- Demonstrated experience leading the introduction of new technologies and standards into an evolving systems environment (e.g. web/cloud-based applications, SaaS, user vs. IT maintained applications, mobility applications, security, etc.)
- Experience in managing international and multi-cultural situations involving different types of clients and partners
- Understanding of ecosystems of companies, products, and stakeholders in the tech and digital space
- You are fluent in English (spoken / written)
- You are a good communicator and have good presentation skills
- You master spreadsheet for data gathering, import & export, formulas, and charts
- You are a great networker and you socialized naturally
- You are well-organized, agile and excellent at multi-tasking
- You are flexible, ambitious and self-driven
- You are hard-working and tenacious
- You are open-minded, curious and give attention to details
- You have good interpersonal skills and you are an autodidact
- Ability to work well both independently and in an distributed & collaborative team
- Ready to meet tight deadlines, manage multiple projects and prioritize effectively
- Problem solving attitude
- Communicate clearly, confidently & concisely, both oral & written
We are a global minded company with partners in different part of the world and we work with a global network of consultants. Our aim is to maintain a very flexible and flat structure that encourages a dynamic, reactive and innovative environment. You will be working from coworking spaces close to the startup ecosystem. You may have to travel in other countries depending on our venture opportunities.
Our DNA is about sharing knowledge and networks to leverage our strengths as a globalized company with expertise in very diverse areas.
Being independent, social, responsible, focused and open-minded are essential elements to grow inside Reengine Ventures’ team. Our approach is practical and results-oriented since delivering concrete solutions and providing fast and efficient execution.