Job Vacancy as Vice Principal at The International School, University of Lagos on 2016
The International School, University of Lagos – Founded on November 9, 1981 as an organ of the University saddled with the responsibility of providing First class Secondary School education of International Standard that is second to none in Nigeria.
POSITION : Vice Principal (International School)
Qualifications and Requirements
- Applicants must possess a minimum of first degree in Education from a recognized University with at least 17 years teaching experience with relevant post-qualification experience, on the job, plus a master’s degree in relevant discipline.
- Applicants should have completed the NYSC programme or have an evidence of exemption from the programme.
- In addition, applicants should possess proven leadership and managerial ability and considerable experience in a secondary school of similar status. The vision for the job should be enclosed in the application, as well as a career profile.
- Applicant who have held previous position of Vice-Principal will have an advantage.
- Applicants must be computer literate.
- The successful applicant shall serve a two-year term at the first instance and renewable for another two years.