Job Vacancy at a Microfinance Bank via Successory Nigeria Limited on 2016
Successory Nigeria Limited – Our client, a reputable Microfinance Bank, invites applications from qualified candidates for the position of:
POSITION : Cost Controller
- Develop and implement practices and tools for internal control within MicroCred Nigeria
- Ensure that MicroCred Nigeria maintains internal control policies and practices that are in line with governing regulations (governmental entities and CBN mainly), MicroCred policies and international best practices.
- Compare and review expenses with budget
- Follow up on expense approvals and control the approval process
- Prepare monthly branch profitability report
- Investigate and analyse P&L, especially on the expense side
- Weekly review of branch expenses and petty cash
- Weekly review of Head Office expenses and petty cash
- Maintain weekly cash flows and prepare monthly and weekly cash flow projections
- Act as the central contact point for preparation of the Budget
- Prepare reports for investors.
Education / Experience
- Higher university Degree in Business, Finance, Banking, Economics, Management, or equivalent work experience.
- 5 year experience in finance, accounting and project management required.
- Managerial skills / leadership
- Ability to analyze and summarize
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Interpersonal skills / teaching abilities
- Can work independently
- Self initiative
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent knowledge of English (read, written and spoken)
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications to: Lekwot@successory.org and copy: email@example.com