Job Vacancy for Channel Development Executive at Oaklands and Johnson Limited on 2016
Oaklands and Johnson Limited – A 360 degree marketing communications company is recruiting for suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below on behalf of its client:
POSITION : Channel Development Executive
Position Purpose Summary
- The channel development executive will be responsible for the management of HoReCa & Affiliated Retail outlets in assigned coverage areas.
- He/ she will work closely with the HoReCa Coordinator to accomplish all pre-set objectives in the Channel development & management process.
- Due to the nature of HoReCa business, he/she will be required to work in the evenings, nights & weekends when necessary.
- Identify and manage HoReCa & Affiliated Retail outlets in assigned coverage areas
- Ensure availability of client’s brands within coverage area
- Establish good rapport with HoReCa owners/Affiliated Retailers to achieve objectives in terms of distribution, volume and SOM
- Closely monitor outlets to understand emerging trends including competitors’ activities and strategies and ensure timely report of such observations
- Proactively seek new opportunities to improve brand’s portfolio awareness and volume
- Submission of weekly report
Requirements (Skills and Qualifications)
- Bachelor’s degree in any field of study
- At least 1 year experience in sales & distribution / channel management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to use Microsoft PowerPoint & Excel effectively
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resumes to:email@example.com