Job Vacancy at a Food Beverage and Tobacco Industry on 2016
A foremost indigenous Company operating in the Food, Beverage and Tobacco Sector of the Nigerian Economy. As a result of expansion and growth we invite self motivated and result oriented professionals to join our team.
POSITION : Safety/Environmental Assistant
Ref No.: HR/SEA/HRA/001
- The appointee will amongst other things will have the responsibility of:
- Assisting in the implementation of Health, Safety and Environment best practices in the unit.
- Ensuring the regular servicing and maintenance of fire extinguishers at all time.
- Assisting in the implementation and ensuring compliance of all HSE policies.
Our ideal candidate should:
- Possess OND in Electrical Engineering (HSE training or certification shall be an added advantage).
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years cognate experience preferably on Electrical/Mechanical Safety, fire fighting and prevention, environmental duties,
- Must be hardworking and willing to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Must not be above thirty (30) years.
The position attracts career opportunities and competitive remuneration packages.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their hand written applications, photocopies of your Credentials and detailed Curriculum Vitae, providing full details of contact address (not P.O Box), day time telephone number and quoting the reference number of the position applied for to:
The Human Resources Manager,