Job Vacancy for Engineer, Fault Management at Etisalat Nigeria
Etisalat‘s vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
POSITION : Engineer, Fault Management
- Coordinate and monitor network related issues, track network changes and assist with the resolution of all network issues.
- Generate reports on fault management issues on the network as required.
- Follow up on execution of work orders/change requests and escalate issues when necessary
- Liaise with other service providers on network outages (Colocation service providers, lease lines and interconnect service providers, etc.)
- Follow up with teams/vendors responsible for tracking and resolving faults.
- Assist in providing reports for service outages and recommend follow up actions.
- Review network trouble ticket reports against SLA and recommend follow up actions.
- Participate in investigating causes for major service outage and follow up on ensuring the issues are properly resolved
- Co-ordinate and follow up on trouble tickets raised in the network.
- Evaluate and treat escalated customer complaints via ticket handling platforms.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head, Network Operations Centre
- First degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Two (2) years post NYSC work experience
- Network Availability and Capacity Management
- Network Administration
- Microsoft Office suite
- Network Surveillance/monitoring tools (advantage)
- Personal Effectiveness
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work