Job Vacancy for Hall Manager at Janchine Nigeria Limited on 2016
Janchine Nigeria Limited – Being Human Capital Managers, we strive to add value to our clients business by providing unequalled, unique and excellent services to various sectors such as Banks, Insurance Companies, Manufacturing, and other corporate organizations, by leveraging on our experienced human capital base.
POSITION : Hall Manager
- This position provides a full array of services related to Facilities Operations and is considered essential services personnel that must be available on a 24 hour, seven-day per week basis in the event of emergencies.
- Will link each maintenance item to a recurring operational budget and will oversee progress to determine if adequate resources are available to effectively complete all maintenance requirements while ensuring budget remains within established parameters.
- Orders, obtains, safeguards, distributes and maintains proper usage of needed equipment, materials and supplies.
- Formulates and executes plans for the effective utilization of assigned personnel and available equipment, material and supplies. Manages staff work assignments.
- Programs and plans work for regular and overtime shifts.
- Responsible for the hiring, firing, promotion, demotion and disciplining of employees.
- Responsible for supervising personnel and provides work schedules and assignments for personnel including: mechanics, shift engineers, forepersons and office staff and supervises the performance of their work.
- Maintains records of attendance, overtime, vacations, etc.