Job Vacancy at The MacTay Group for Sales Executive on 2016
The MacTay Group, is a leading consulting company with its sole aim to nurture and improve growth in people and establishments by offering strategic and operations consulting services.
POSITION : Sales Executive
- The role of a Sales Executive is to build the business by identifying, selling and promoting the company’s services to prospects as well as maintaining good relationship with existing and future clients.
- He/ she is also saddled with the responsibility of negotiating contracts with the aim of maximising sales profits.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells company’s services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Provide customers with quotations as well as negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Identifies service improvements or new services by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Adequate knowledge of SLA and contract management.
- Delivers product demonstrations through presentations with various organizations.
- Enters, updates and maintains daily sales activities and client/customer information into Sales database.
- Prospects and cold-calls on businesses and organizations
- Regularly follows up on inbound leads and sales inquiries
- Responds to customer/client inquiries, suggestions, complaints and other details, by phone, online video conferences and email.
- Suggests and implements a closing business strategy relative to sales.
- Meeting sales targets.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representatives of the knowledge, skill, and/ or ability required.
Educational Qualification and Work Experience:
- A minimum of a bachelors’ degree in any business related field is preferred and a minimum of 3 years of marketing experience in a consulting, training or outsourcing firm.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with proven persuasive power
- Customer focused approach and ability to learn and adapt to needs and changes quickly.
- First-rate computer skills, telephone etiquette and work ethic.
- Self-motivated individual with strong business acumen, good time management and task prioritization skills.
- Proven ability to work under pressure on strict deadlines.