Job Vacancy as Marketing Director at MindField Resources on 2016
MindField Resources – Over the years we have invested in building expertise in Search & Selection through training our associates in cutting edge skills as well as making infrastructure investments to build a state of the art “patented” system. We have successfully harnessed the power of social media to make it a process optimizing tool without replacing the human interaction element which is essential to our industry.
POSITION : Marketing Director
- An exciting role with a top notch multinational has arisen. It has a very interesting mix of Brand Building and brand development.
- Since the client would like to avoid people from second guessing their identity, we will cut straight to chase of what we are looking for in the profiles to shortlist initally.
- Once shortlisted we will connect with you to discuss more details, once everyone is on the same page then we will share your profile with the client. This is so far as the process is concerned,. Now for the experience and skills required to make it for the shortlist…
Candidate must have:
- Consumer goods experience is an absolute must have .
- Prior work experience in HPC/hygiene is highly preferred.
- Should have exposure in areas of Brand Development and currently be in the brand builing / Brand strategy arena.
- You must have experience in defining, creating and executing an integrated brand strategy across different countries.
- Managed the strategic growth and development of the brands across a wide geography.
- Identified business development opportunties and worked with cross functional teams to deliver on the same.
- Exposure to developed and emerging markets is highly preferred .
- Definetly a blue blood marketeer role with a driving passion for creating and execution in diverse geographies.