Job Vacancy at a Micro-Finance Bank via SPC Patterns Consulting on 2016
SPC Patterns Consulting – Our Client, a reputable Micro-Finance Bank with Head office in Lagos seek qualified and experienced candidate to fill the position of:
POSITION : General Manager/Chief Operating Officer
- The GM/COO will be expected to achieve business performance results through the Management Team and to assist the Executive Directors and the Board in policy formulation.
- Administer, monitor and control the day to day operations of the Bank.
- B.Sc/HND with at least verifiable 5 years’ experience financial services industry to include credit, relationship management, business/marketing strategy development, product development/management, deep industry knowledge, and strong relationships.
- Experience in the Micro-finance industry will be an added advantage.
- M.Sc/MBA and professional qualifications shall be considered an advantage.
Salary – Moderate.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV’s with the position applied for as the subject to: email@example.com
Note: Only qualified applicant will be shortlisted.