Job Vacancy for Warehouse & Logistics Officer at Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited on 2016
Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited is an independent and recognized leader in providing wireless voice and data turnkey services to the Telecommunications industry.
Job Title: Warehouse & Logistics Officer
Transport and Fleet Management:
- Manage drivers’ team.
- Manage, maintain and repair vehicles.
- Responsible for administering traffic offenses.
- Managing and tracking of all vehicles on the fleet including movement planning and day-to-day allocation of vehicles
- Ensure vehicles have current and lawful documents
- Update the vehicle cost schedule and produce regular reports.
- Produce monthly logistics site report, and vehicle cost performance report.
- Proper receipt of goods and issuance from the Warehouse.
- Effective management of Materials Record all incoming goods, their dispatch and timely delivery to projects. Ensure complete documentation of roll out materials.
- Ensure proper documentation that allows quick and efficient release of goods from the warehouse.
- Diplomacy, tact and negotiating skills.
- Team-working skills.
- Flexibility under pressure and in response to changing needs.
- Attention to detail and excellent numeracy.
- Good experience in Warehousing, vehicle management and administration
- Good written and spoken English is required.
Qualifications and Experience
- OND in Business Administration or related course
- Minimum of 2 years in similar role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume/CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org