Jobs at Trithel International Consulting Limited for Operation Manager on 2016
Trithel International Consulting Limited – A leading oxygen manufacturing and trading company seeks to employ a dynamic and self motivated individual with operations management experience to make its business operations more effective and profitable by developing, coordinating and sustaining effective business operations methods and processes in the capacity below:
POSITION : Operation Manager
- Superintend the general management of operations of the manufacturing division.
- Drive and coordinate marketing activities within the Lagos operation businesses.
- Participate in the development of pricing dynamics for all products sold within the Lagos operations.
- Manage and coordinate annual budgeting activities for Lagos operations.
- To be responsible for Strategy development for business growth and increased profitability for the Lagos operations.
- Perform oversight function on quality assurance and product traceability.
- Responsible for cylinder management and traceability.
Educational Qualification & Experience
- BSc Engineering( Chemical/ Mechanical or Industrial Engineering)
- Masters in Business Administration.
- Minimum of 3-4 years cognate experience in senior management position.
- Experience in Sales and Marketing.
- AGE: Not Above 40 years.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Resourceful with strong leadership skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Creative with Team working skills.
- Result Oriented and enjoys being a pace setter.
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of internal and external customers.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office( Excel , Word and Powerpoint)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com stating the subject as “Operation Manager”