Jobs Recruitment at Smart Partners Consulting on 2017 – Over 25 slots
Our client a foremost international IT firm is recruiting highly experienced candidate to effectively manage various IT projects in the Banking Sector.
POSITION : IT Project Manager – Banking
- Should be able to handle multiple projects at same time. Each project should be micromanaged.
- Manage stakeholders – business stakeholders, senior management and IT team (developers, testers, configuration management teams, application support teams)
- Should conduct meetings, get all required people in the meeting, and prepare MoM for the same.
- Should manage vendor well, get vendor deliveries on time and keep vendor on tenterhooks all the time
- Manage vendor payments (NOTAP registration, invoices, follow up with procurement, etc.)
- Ensure business requirements for completeness.
- Ensure understanding of underlying domain should be able to engage BA and architect
- Ensure project governance (however the challenge is rigorous compliance for most requests is lacking)
- A good first degree in Computer Science/Information Technology. Must have relevant IT certifications with PMP or PRINCE 2 Project Management Certifications.
- Minimum of 7 years Banking Sector IT Project Management.
- Must have verifiable track performance in Banking IT Project Management.
- Ability to follow up aggressively
- Should not mind going to desk of others to get things done
- Should be able to raise the voice (if required) to get things done
- Ability to manage business stakeholders
- Should be able to cope up with changing priorities of stakeholders
- Should be able to pick up various developments happening around
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org