Jobs Recruitment for Head of Integrated Planning at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited on 2016
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited is committed to the provision of services of Technical Inspection, Expediting, Quality Assurance and Control, Training, Procurement and Outsourcing of Technical Personnel in line with global best practices in order to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
POSITION : Head of Integrated Planning
- Collate the schedules from the different Field Operations departments (including planning related to the personnel rotations, lifting, planned shut-downs, vessel utilization…)
- Update the regular Field Operations Management schedules (weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly) on the basis of the FO department schedules and in conjunction with the other departments such as Drilling, Engineering, and Logistics.
- Organize and participate in the regular schedule review meetings to review planning and progress related issues
- Identify critical paths, prepare trend analyses and propose rescheduling / rearrangements
- Track issues which can impact the scheduling (procurement, Modification Requests process, tugs/supply boats availability…)
- Liaise with HQ in order to adhere to the Company rules on Field Operations integrated planning and ensuring that the planning process is implemented according to the FO Initiative principles.
- Provide FO Management with visibility on all schedule and progress matters
- Assist FO Management in the work progress measurements
- Prepare for future upgrades of the planning process such as addition of financial data to the planning or interface with Comp systems.
- Prepare the regular status Field Operations reports for FO Management (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly)
- Prepare specific reports requested by FO Management on various matters (Nigerian Content, Environmental discharges…)
- Assist in the preparation of any FO presentation as required (PowerPoint, Excel)
- Compile materials for publication on the Intranet.
- Optimise the Integrated Operations Planning to minimize production shortfalls and balance the loading of resources
- Provide and update POB look-ahead chart monthly based on activities in the 24 months planning and propose actions necessary to limit POB within 220 pax maximum.
- Assist site to control POB in the 5 weeks look ahead planning within 180 pax maximum.
- Education: Degree or similar level in any Engineering or Science discipline
- Professional experience: 7 years minimum experience of oil and gas field production operations with international exposure. Excellent communication skills and excellent organizational skills
- Excellent experience on Primavera planning software (all packages and versions) and Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- English – fluent level.