Jobs Recruitment for Successor In Training (SIT)- Service Director at GE Healthcare on 2016
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
POSITION : Successor In Training (SIT)- Service Director
- The Successor in Training (SIT) to the Director of Service will work closely with the Director to manages total GE-Healthcare Systems Services business at the zone level through leadership and development of team (product team managers, team leaders, technical service engineers, field engineers, biomedical technicians, field technicians, etc).
- The ideal candidate will create an environment to achieve ultimate customer loyalty.
- Provide leadership in setting and achieving assigned goals in the profitable installation, maintenance and repair of GEHC systems products and the growth of the service contract base.
- Ensure that each operating plan for the combined services products, is achieved.
Key Responsibilities/essential functions include:
- Accountable for positive leadership of direct reports to include ongoing direction, coaching, and career development.
- Is responsible for achievement of the Operating Plans (OP revenues and OM), receivable, past dues, optimising resources & manpower deployment to achieve OP & productivity targets for all business segments.
- Owns operational processes (PM completion, Overtime management, NCR, FE Tool utilization)
- Leads and cultivates a culture of GE Values and integrity.
- Develops strong customer relationships and serves as the interface between customer and all GE Healthcare organizations creating “one GE Healthcare Services” for the customer.
- Proactively identifies customer needs and develops and implements customer specific solutions.
- Leads service delivery, which continuously meets customer expectations.
- Leverage internal relationships to enhance business performance and customer experiences.
- Promotes a safe working environment and ensures compliance with applicable EHS policies and procedures.
- Drives change initiatives as required to improve efficiencies and execute on business commitments. Applies an equal and inclusive commitment to each modality that delivers GE HCS commitment to the business and the customers. Willing to travel extensively within the country, and to travel within Europe as required.
Quality Specific Goals:
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
- Ensure dispatches are accurate and complete with problem identified, including any impact to the patient, actions taken and tests performed and closed in a timely manner.
- Follow and comply with existing EHS rules and procedures. Involved in EHS activities and programs on the site (e.g training, accident reporting etc.).
- Ensure completion of all field modifications instructions (FMI’s) within prescribed time frame.
- Provide an environment where all required elements of maintenance (preventative maintenance, FMI’s dispatches) are completed in the prescribed timeframes.
- BA/BS Degree.
- At least 5 years of leadership experience.
- Proven experience leading a team, managing customer relationships and/or managing a P&L or comparable business unit.
- Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives.
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel extensively within their zone and region
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Masters/MBA or equivalent experience.
- Prior field sales or field service experience.
- Proven leadership and ability to orchestrate resources and motivate teams
- Experience in managing a large P&L Strong business acumen
- An inclusive leader that builds a connection to the workforce through personal involvement and trust
- Proven ability to influence and drive change through exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated tendency to challenge the status quo and drive constant improvement in process and ability to achieve organizational goals
- Understanding of customer/marketplace and drivers that influence customer behavior
- Previous direct report management/leadership experience
- Ability to resolve complex issues within functional area and/or area of expertise
- Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives
- Direct customer relationship experience
- Proven ability to effectively communicate across a distributed workforce.