Latest at Kukah Leadership Internship & Mentoring Programme 2016
The Kukah Centre in partnership with the Ford Foundation invites applications for a 3- month Leadership Internship Programme for young Nigerians.
POSITION : The Kukah Leadership Internship & Mentoring Programme 2016
Successful applicants will be placed in organizations relevant to their interests and qualifications in public, private and non-governmental sectors. The programme aims to mentor young Nigerians with leadership potentials who can make transformative impact on society.
- Have a minimum of First Degree/HND, acquired not more than three years post-NYSC;
- Be under 30 years of age; and
- Show proof of leadership promise.
Successful applicants will be placed in organizations within cities where they are domiciled as accommodation will not be provided. Interns will be paid a monthly stipend for their upkeep.
Applicants should complete the application form online, which should be accompanied by the following supporting documents:
- A letter of intent of no more than 1,000 words clearly explaining the applicant’s career interest(s), his/her vision for Nigeria and how the programme will prepare him/her for leadership roles in the future;
- A curriculum vitae (CV) in PDF;
- Scanned copies of tertiary education certificates (compiled into a single PDF file); and
- NYSC discharge certificate (scanned into a PDF file).
- This is purely a merit-based initiative and no solicitations will be entertained.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.