Latest Career Opportunity at The Fund for Global Health on 2016
The Fund for Global Health is a U.S. based organization with a mission to improve health by providing quality health care in rural communities.
POSITION : Hospital Manager
- The Fund for Global Health is a U.S. based organization with a mission to improve health by providing quality health care in rural communities.
- The Fund is seeking the services of a manager to run a hospital in Paikoro LGA in Niger State. The hospital is equipped with an ultrasound scanner and 8 in-patient beds. Depending on performance there is a possibility of much increased pay and responsibility. Free housing will be provided.
- Manage provision of medical services to a high standard of quality
- Manage health outreach workers who work out of the hospital
- Attract new patients
- Strong medical knowledge. RN or CHEW qualification preferred
- Good business experience and skills
- Fluent in Hausa
- Computer skills are desirable
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org