Latest Career Opportunity at Petronomics Limited on 2016
Petronomics Learning and Development has been relied upon by industry practitioners and their advisors for its building Logoof competence over the years. Given our pedigree, it is no surprise that we are trusted provider of superior intellectual resource pool that leading industry practitioners approach to bridge competency gap in the industry.
POSITION : Manager, Visa Services
- The Manager, Visa Services is responsible for visa application, assistance and advisory.
- Assists applicants during the process of applying by providing information on visa types and recommending visa procedures
- Provides prospective applicants with information on general visa procedures and regulations on a wide array of visa enquiries
- Sending issued visas to customer
- Assess applications for migration and/or temporary entry to various countries in accordance with their immigration law and policy
- Provide administrative support to the Visa Department
- Provide protocol & passages service at embassies, airports, visa application centers and at locations as may be required on the job.
- Maintain cordial relationships with embassies and visa application centers key officers.
- Ensure visas applications turn out successful & necessary visa granted as requested.
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
- Determine eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
- Establish policies by entering client information; confirming pricing.
- Inform clients about visa application processes by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- Maintain communication equipment by reporting problems.
- Compiling visa process reports and reporting via reporting lines.
- Accomplish sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Ensure reports of operations are collated & send to Head of Operation as at when due.
- Liaise with Finance Unit to ensure payments for sought services are paid for on time.
- Submit visa applications and collect passports and visa application documents, where applicable on behalf of our customers
- Consult on general travels & visa procurement for travel agents.
- Schedule appointment with embassies for visa application purposes.
- Ensure visa unit is abreast of any change/update in visa/immigration process at what embassy and visa centre.
- Other duties and all reasonable directions as outlined by Line Manager
Skills and Requirements
- People management
- Strong communication – verbal, presentational and written
- Knowledge of aviation industry
- Business management
- Relationship management – internal to the organisation and external
- Organisational skills
- Leadership and motivational skills
- First degree in any Social Sciences or Business Management course
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:email@example.com using the subject (Manager, Visa Services). Kindly note email without proper subject will not be considered at all.