Latest Computer Network Administrator at Stresert Services Limited on 2016
Stresert Services Limited – Our client, a group of companies with divisions across oil and gas, construction, and other diverse business sectors of the Nigerian economy looking to hire capable hands in its IT department.
POSITION : Computer Network Administration /Social Media Manager
Job Ref: CNAM
Computer Network Administration (80%):
- Diagnose hardware and software problems, and replace defective components.
- Determine what the organization needs in a network and computer system before it is set up
- Install all network hardware and software and make needed upgrades and repairs
- Collect data in order to evaluate the network’s or system’s performance and help make the system work better and faster
- Add users to a network and assign and update security permissions on the network
- Train users on the proper use of hardware and software
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Supervise Computer Network Officer
- Maintain an inventory of parts for emergency repairs.
- Coordinate with vendors and with company personnel in order to facilitate purchases.
- Maintain logs related to network functions, as well as maintenance and repair records.
Social Media (20%):
- Supervise Social Media Officer
- Implementation of brand initiatives and strategies online across the Group
- Coordinate and implement social media marketing communication projects with responsibilities that include social media advertising and creating brand awareness online
- Responsible for website management with regular content update in line with various marketing campaigns of the group
- Manage social media pages (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.), including fan page building, daily monitoring, posting, and content development.
- Daily monitoring & tracking of traffic to website & social media properties
- Stay on top of current search engine news, trends, SEO practices, and emerging items of interest.
- Prepare status reports on social media efforts and success rates.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree in Computer Engineering or other IT related disciplines
- IT networking/hardware background
- Should have at least 5 years and above cognate work experience
- Interest in blogs, forums, social networks, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
- Should have managed social media platforms for different companies online
- Familiarity with standard marketing concepts, practices, and procedures.
N350,000 to N450,000 (plus other benefits)
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using ‘CNAM’ as the subject of mail
Note: Qualified candidates will be invited for interviews.