Latest Entry Level Finance Assistants at FHI 360 on 2016 – 3 slots
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology – creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of:
Finance Assistant (Bama LGA)
Finance Assistant (Banki LGA)
Finance Assistant (Dikwa LGA)
- Northeast Nigeria is currently facing a growing humanitarian crisis with a vast number of Internally Displaced Persons in need of emergency assistance.
- These IDPs are living among host communities, lacking access to livelihoods and resources, ultimately leading to unprecedented levels of malnutrition and food insecurity. FHI 360 has been working in Nigeria for over 30 years and is now expanding activities in Borno state to respond to the IDP crisis.
- FHI 360 is expanding its expertise by responding to this humanitarian crisis through integrated WASH, Health and Protection interventions
Job Summary / Responsibilities
- Under the direction of the Field Coordinator, the Finance Assistant performs recording keeping and payment transactions.
- Assists in the accurate keeping of all financial transactions for the field site.
- Manages incentive payments for community volunteers and all field site transactions.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in accounting related to NGOs and community level programs, with increasing responsibility.
- Experience must reflect the knowledge, skills and abilities listed above