Latest Executive Assistant Job Vacancy at Petronomics on 2016
Petronomics Learning and Development has been relied upon by industry practitioners and their advisors for its building Logoof competence over the years. Given our pedigree, it is no surprise that we are trusted provider of superior intellectual resource pool that leading industry practitioners approach to bridge competency gap in the industry.
POSITION : Executive Assistant to Group MD
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence; speaking for the executive.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
- Enhances executive’s effectiveness by providing information management support; representing the executive to others.
Qualifications / Requirements
- HND/BSc in Management or related field
- Minimum 4-6 years administrative support or executive assistance to a senior management staff
- Advance MS Office Experience
- Problem solving ability
- No gender preference
- Must be resident in Abuja, relocation isn’t allowed.
Salary is commensurate with experience
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and application letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject matter Executive Assistant