Latest Fresh Graduate Job at Grand Investors on 2016
Grand Investors is an online portal showcasing investment opportunities, news, and real estate properties across Africa, with the aim of connecting investors with African entrepreneurs. Our annual event “Meet The Investor”, creates a platform for entrepreneurs to pitch their business live to investors.
POSITION : Content Writer
- Grandinvestors.com, a fast paced, digital agency in the investment niche, is on the lookout for talented Content Writers to join their expanding team.
- This impressive agency has gone from strength to strength and now looking to boost their team – which is where you come in! If you are energetic, forward thinking and have a love for writing then this role is for you.
- Your work will be published on the website and on the quarterly magazine.
- You will also work closely with the wider team to integrate campaigns across all digital platforms – so a passion for digital will be an advantage!
- In return, you will be given top notch training and the opportunity to develop your skills and progress internally.
- Writing informative business articles for our blog with smart use of keywords
- Editing and proofreading articles written by other bloggers
- Writing scripts for radio and TV programs
- Providing content for ads and other marketing communications.
Required Skills and Qualification
The desired candidate should:
- Be a graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing and editing
- Have a good research skill
- Have a good knowledge of digital media
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be a good team player
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet
- Have an eye for detail
- Have good time management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s, with an original article on “The Nigerian Real Estate Industry” to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This is a work from home position with opportunity to be full-time staff based on performance.