Latest Graduate Internship Program 2016 at Oracle Nigeria
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
POSITION : Student / Intern
- This job code is utilized for the majority of our temporary hires. The individual is performing hourly job duties as defined under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Actively develop a depth of product knowledge in the designated Oracle product areas by self-study as well as formal training. Product area could be one of the following depending on the candidate’s predisposition – Financials, Supply Chain Management, Human Capital Management, Manufacturing, Enterprise Performance Management, and Customer Relationship Management
- Shadowing the Pre-sales team and specified groups in order to increase experience and knowledge.
- Develop awareness of all relevant competitive products
- Learn the consulting skill of understanding the needs and pains of the customer in order to link them to a set of products/solutions provided by Oracle
- Learn to effectively deliver product demos and presentations
- Learn how to deliver high-quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations.
- Learn how to present and articulate Oracle products’ strengths relative to competitors’.
- Bachelor’s degree/MBA/Masters or equivalent Professional Qualification in a business related field
- Minimum of 2.1 grade (Second Class Upper)
- Must have graduated recently (Not more than two years ago)
- Must have completed NYSC program (National Service in Nigeria)
- Proven ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- A high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, commitment, self-belief and achievement-orientation.
- A good mix of analysis, problem identification, solving and persuasion skills