Latest Graduate Trainee 2017 at StreSERT Services Limited
StreSERT Services is one of the leading HR solution companies in Nigeria. As a result of a recent joint venture initiative with top companies in the country to build and develop young talents for their human capital, the firm wishes to invite applications from graduates for its 2017 Graduate Trainee Programme scheduled for the second quarter of next year.
POSITION : Graduate Trainee 2017
To apply, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Must have graduated between 2012 and 2016
- Must have a first class or 2.1 degree from any course from an accredited university
- Minimum of 5 credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in GCE, NECO or its equivalent in one sitting
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC scheme with discharge certificate as at June 30, 2017
- Must notbe more than 28 years old as at June 30, 2017
Required Skills and Personality:
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite;
- Positive attitude
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using their ‘course – degree and – location’ as subject e.g. Banking and Finance – 1st class – Port-Harcourt, Computer Science – 2.1 – Bayelsa.