Latest Head of Engineering at Mikado Nigeria Limited on 2016
Mikado Nigeria Limited, the parent company of the Group has its origin in the 80’s, was conceived by the entrepreneurial activities of the founder “Michael Ojeme”. It was incorporated on the 3rd of November 1988, commenced business on the 1st of January 1989 and has embarked on a dynamic and diversified expansion programme since inception.
The Mikado Group has gone on to grow very successful business in sectors ranging from Electronic Security to Telecommunications, Traffic and Transportation Management, Events Management, VAS Development, fragrance and flavours distribution.
POSITION : Head of Engineering
- To carry out surveys, designs, installations, service and maintenance of projects within the area of the company’s core business(Electronic security and telecommunication systems).
- To liase with team personnel, subcontractors, sales team, support personnel and customers.
- To schedule maintenance and servicing of Electronic security and telecommunication systems.
- Design development, drafting technical proposal, developing estimates and negotiating with suppliers
- To coordinate activities by scheduling assignments, setting priorities, and supervising subordinates
- To evaluates and verifies employee performance through the review of completed assignments, work techniques and work delivery.
- Development and Implementation of work methods and procedures
- Conducts a preliminary survey of proposed job sites to determine area conditions, materials and equipment required.
- To review daily activity reports from teams and make recommendations to correct irregularities.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan, specifications; calculating time requirements and sequencing project elements.
- University Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or any other Engineering courses or its equivalent from a reputable university.
- 5-7 years experience in ICT sector.
- Relevant professional certifications is Compulsory
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should submit their CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org