Latest Job as HR Business Partner at Adexen Recruitment Agency on 2017
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our Client is a multinational firm, the world leader in wines and spirit delivering on leading premium brands in the industry.
POSITION : Human Resources Business Partner: West Africa
- The role is to support the Human Resources Director by taking responsibility for particular HR functions including employee relations, performance management and training and development.
- Assist HR Director with planning and implementation of HR strategy
- Assist with recruitment initiatives within client teams
- Support the development of employees within client teams
- Oversee management of employee performance within client teams
- Provide employee relations advice for client teams
- Adopt talent management practices for client teams
- Monitor employee engagement within client teams
- Drive the performance management process
- Undertake initiatives to measure and address workplace culture and employee engagement
- Adopt Best-practice talent management initiatives and talent progress through the Group
- Lead Training and skills development programs to greater employee productivity and engagement
- Maintain Productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage HR budgets effectively
- Hands on expertise in Employee Engagement, People Development & Team Management
- Degree or similar qualification in Human Resources.
- Minimum of 8 years human resource generalist experience.
- CIPD or CIPMN certification is an added advantage.
- Experience in FMCG is a plus.