Latest Job as IT Control Officer Role at Stanbic IBTC Bank on 2017
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
POSITION : IT Control Officer
- Responsible for assessing controls around IT infrastructures, including network devices, applications and databases as well as all IT project development.
- During the process, completes work timely and in accordance with Control methodology and other applicable standards, and defined plans, budgets, and schedules.
- Perform IT security reviews involving people, processes, and technologies.
- Auditing operating systems, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, databases, web servers, messaging servers, network components and industry specific technologies in line with best practices.
- Assess network architecture so that he or she can identify configuration and topology issues through analysis of the design and configuration of the network.
- Prepare work papers, draft grammatically correct interim letters and other reporting documents; assist in preparation of the draft exception report.
- Evaluate the completeness of the responsible management’s corrective action plans.
- Perform related work as assigned by lead Manager(s) and/or Manager.
Key Performance Measures:
- Early identification of vulnerabilities within the IT systems that are susceptible to fraud.
- Zero tolerance for fraud due to internal breach or weaknesses in the systems or technologies supporting business.
- Timely escalation of potential threat to IT systems and data.
Internal and External Relationships
- Internal relationships – The need to maintain a wide network with key stakeholders in the Bank such as Operational Risk, Risk Assurance, Group Internal Audit.
- External relationships – Professional bodies and other relevant affiliations
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Business management or commercial degree
- Applicable certifications.
- Education: BSc. Minimum
- Banking Experience -Minimum of 3 years.
- B.Sc. Degree in IT related course.
- Applicable IT certifications.
- Minimum of 3 years.