Latest Job as Medical Sale Representatives on 2016
Encompasses the generation of demand and sales of cost-effective pharmaceutical products in government and privately-owned health facilities, retail pharmacies and other relevant medical establishment.
It also involves organizing medical presentation meetings for healthcare professionals to drive awareness and usage of products.
- arranging appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular ‘cold’ calling;
- making presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in GP surgeries, hospital doctors and pharmacists in the retail sector.
- organising conferences for doctors and other medical staff;
- building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting administrative staff;
- managing budgets (for catering, outside speakers, conferences, hospitality, etc.);
Candidates must posses:
B.Sc. Degree in Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Physiology, Anatomy or Biochemistry from a reputable university in Nigeria.
They must be passionate salespeople and want to build a career in sales and marketing.
Communication and articulation skills are critically important
Must have not less than 2 years of experience in Pharmaceutical industry