Latest Job as Servier Nigeria Emerge Program on 2016
Servier is the leading French independent pharmaceutical company, present in 146 countries with over 21 400 employees and a turnover for 2014 of 4 billion euros.
25% of Servier’s annual turnover is reinvested in Research & Development, reflecting the company’s dedication to its research mission of innovation and discovery to treat unmet medical needs.
POSITION : Servier Nigeria Emerge Program
- If you’ve been thinking about starting your career with a Career Development Program that builds that perfect foundation for your professional future, then you’ve come to the right place!
- The Servier Nigeria Emerge Program is an 18 month Leadership Program aimed at supporting the development of future leaders by successfully preparing them for future management responsibilities.
- Our aim is to develop Internationally-minded individuals with the potential and capability to become Servier’s future.
- It gives you the opportunity to work around the world and make an impact from day 1.
- Our 18 month scheme is preferably for experienced candidates (Minimum 2 years and above) who want to forge a career with a leading Multinational Pharmaceutical organization.
What it Entails
- Our program combines On-The-Job learning with structured training and placements within specific sales areas.
- It offers challenging assignments within the 18 months period, Intense training on and off the job, Rewarding experiences, loads of fun and new colleagues from around the globe.
- You will have the opportunity to learn more about yourself and our passion for bringing healthcare to the world.
- After the scheme, the candidate is allowed full responsibility of a region, a territory, or even a product depending on performance and maturity.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Highly Analytical
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to deliver with Minimal Supervision
- Must be able to function under Pressure, Excellent closing and Negotiation Skills.